brooks shoes outlet stores BROOKS Men's shoes Trail running shoes ,Brooks puregrit 3 running shoe - ss15 men's shoes sports & outdoor trail delicate colors,brooks shoes outlet online brooks ghost running shoes clearance,affordable price
- full length biomogo dna midsole - as well as being supremely cushioned, brooks have blended the biomogo and dna technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. with each foot strike, the biomogo dna tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- ideal heel - a curvature in the heel shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. this aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- outer material: synthetic
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: textil
- toe flex - a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push-off during the propulsion phase.
- nav band - this flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit.
- anatomical last - an anatomical last mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. longest at the big toe and tapering to the smallest. matching the runner's anatomy allows the shoe and foot to work as a single unit.
the brooks puregrit 3 running shoes are lightweight, with a newly-constructed outsole for better grip and balance on a variety of surfaces. brooks have worked with renowned trail runner scott jurek to engineer a unique inwardly-curved outsole. upon impact, the sole splays out to create a bigger surface area underneath your foot, giving you more stability and balance during running. to enhance your run, the shoe features new trend-setting innovations. the ideal heel is a specially-designed heel component, engineered so that the runner tends to land more towards the midfoot, rather than the heel. it aligns the joints for better posture whilst running, and reduces internal stress. a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently from the other toes, to engage the runner's natural balance and to create more power in the foot whilst running. the shoe features a nav band which wraps over your instep area to secure the foot in place and provides greater support. the shoe also features a new anatomical last, fitting the shape of the foot to provide snug support. the midsole of the shoe is engineered with a combination of biomogo and brooks dna, which provides gender-friendly cushioning for extra comfort and a responsive ride.